Looking to take your Google Tag Manager & Universal Analytics skills to the next level? Precis Digital are hosting a Masterclass session in GTM & Universal Analytics in collaboration with Wednesday Relations April 21, lead by Kristoffer Olofsson. With a focus on functionality and implementation, as well as the foundations of the technologies, the goal is to boost your knowledge of the products we live with everyday here at Precis.

We’re hosting a Master Class in GTM & UA

Looking to take your Google Tag Manager & Universal Analytics skills to the next level? Precis Digital are hosting a Masterclass session in GTM & Universal Analytics in collaboration with Wednesday Relations April 21, lead by Kristoffer Olofsson. With a focus on functionality and implementation, as well as the foundations of the technologies, the goal is to boost your knowledge of the products we live with everyday here at Precis.

Being a data driven agency, we can’t resist throwing stats around:

In the previous GTM+UA workshop we hosted with Wednesday Relations, 90% of participants gave us ‘Excellent’ for Subject Knowledge (with the remaining 10% grading us ‘Very good’). Also, 100% of participants graded us ‘Very good’ or higher for Delivery and Dedication!


Interested in participating, or know someone that might be? Visit the Wednesday Relations course page!

Christoffer Lötebo Partner & Global CEO