Founded in 2012, Precis Digital has become one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Europe, with about 300 employees and eight offices in Europe. We provide tailor-made strategies in paid media with a strong focus on measurement and the use of technology. Our clients range from exciting startups to large companies with an international presence.
At Precis, we strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. We offer you a dynamic environment where curiosity and innovation are the centre of our culture. We are constantly in the hunt for the best talent and we are now looking for our next interns.
As an intern at Precis you will be given the opportunity to work alongside our skilled colleagues and work with them on some of the most exciting clients in the Nordics and beyond.
We do not limit in terms of your degree field, you can be studying anything from business analytics, statistics, computer science, digital marketing or anything related. All we ask is for an engaged master student with a passion for the digital marketing analytics sphere.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the analytics team with the technical implementation of tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Conversion Tracking technology using Google Tag Manager and on-page methods.
- Engage in the creation of measurement and implementation plans and work with clients to implement them.
- Data analysis, visualisation, and dashboarding.
What we can offer:
- Mentorship and guidance throughout your internship. You’ll work closely with our specialists and you’ll be appointed a buddy and a mentor who will help you along the way.
- Continuous learning about the latest technologies and techniques in our industry, as well as changes and innovations within the field.
- Insight to our best practices to increase the growth and value of our client’s online marketing investments.
- We offer all our employees free snacks, coffee, tea and fruits everyday, and we open our kitchen bar with sodas and beers on Fridays for our afterworks.
- Young, social and open environment.
We approach our internship program as a way to meet our future team members and we hope you want to consider us as your future workplace. Looking forward to meeting you!
- Case interview
- Your first day!