Our analytics team is growing and we are looking for an Analytics Manager to join us in either Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen or London! The successful candidate will manage a team of talented and enthusiastic Analytics Specialists, contribute to building the culture of the team, and lead by example by working on the most complex projects, enabling our clients to get the maximum value from their analytics platforms.
This role is in the Analytics Hub, Precis’ cross-office team of specialists working on some of the most complex projects to help our clients to achieve market-leading analytics implementations and strategies.
As a manager at Precis you will contribute to the overall success of our analytics hub and be a champion of our principles. You’ll lead a small team of specialists, guiding them in their development within our field, and collaborating to deliver the highest quality of work. As a senior member of the team, you’ll draw on your experience to connect the dots between technical requirements and meaningful business outcomes to ensure that our work with clients in analytics is tightly connected to their goals and strategy.
When it comes to technical knowledge and product competence you’ll lead by example by working on our most complex projects end-to-end. Our team works on dataLayer implementations and platform setup as well as complex projects such as server-side tracking, app measurement, and integration of first party customer data with web/app analytics. You’ll work with some of the most exciting and challenging brands in Northern Europe across a number of verticals and business models.
In this role, you will join us in our mission to achieve excellence in digital marketing and measurement. In return, we offer you an environment founded on teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to break new ground. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manager for Analytics Specialists in the team
- Build the culture of the team and take responsibility for the successful delivery of analytics hub projects
- Develop our clients’ data infrastructure and strategy
- End-to-end technical ownership of complex analytics projects (requirements gathering, technical execution, and stakeholder management).
- Proactively identify new opportunities for clients to use data or measurement solutions to drive value.
- Develop the product and technical competence of Precis and the team
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent practical experience in a quantitative field
- Experience working with and implementing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for web and apps
- Experience integrating web analytics with CRM/BI data
- Experience building data and analytics strategy within a large or growing organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- (Preferred) Knowledge of database languages (e.g. SQL) and scripting languages (e.g. Python).
- (Preferred) Experience as direct people manager
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
Working in the UK
Applicants who apply to our London office should have the right to work in the UK. If you do not have the right to work in the UK already, any offer of employment we make to you will be conditional upon you gaining it.
- Case interview
- Your first day!