Our data and analytics team is growing and we are now looking for an Analytics Specialist to work in our Analytics Hub, Precis’ cross-office team of specialists working on some of the most complex projects to help our clients to achieve market-leading analytics implementations and strategies. Therefore, the successful candidate will help our clients achieve best-in-class use of their data by supporting them with product implementation and data automation and insights.
The primary responsibility for the role is to work with our portfolio of clients in analytics and digital marketing to create strong technical frameworks for data collection and data actionability. Our clients work across a number of verticals from E-commerce to B2B, so you will be able to apply and develop your skills across a diverse set of industries.
In this role, you will join us in our mission to achieve excellence in digital marketing and measurement. In return, we offer you an environment founded on teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to break new ground. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical implementation of tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Conversion Tracking technology using Google Tag Manager and on-page methods.
- Ensure the best data quality for clients and recommend improvements
- Develop our clients’ data infrastructure and strategy
- Create measurement and implementation plans and work with clients to implement them
- End-to-end technical ownership of complex analytics projects (requirements gathering, technical execution, and stakeholder management)
- Proactively identify new opportunities for clients to use data or measurement solutions to drive value.
- Data analysis, visualisation, and dashboarding
- Experience working with and implementing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) Experience building data and analytics strategy within a large or growing organisation
- (Preferred) Fluent in one Scandinavian language
- (Preferred) Knowledge of database languages (e.g. SQL) and scripting languages (e.g. Python).
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
Working in the UK
* Applicants who apply to our London office should have the right to work in the UK. If you do not have the right to work in the UK already, any offer of employment we make to you will be conditional upon you gaining it.
- Case interview
- Your first day!