We are looking for an Analytics Specialist to join our team in Copenhagen. The successful candidate will help our clients achieve best-in-class use of their data by supporting them with product implementation and data automation and insights.
The primary responsibility for the role is to work with our portfolio of clients in analytics and digital marketing to create strong technical frameworks for data collection and data actionability. Our clients work across a number of verticals from E-commerce to B2B, so you will be able to apply and develop your skills across a diverse set of industries. The role is based in our analytics hub in Copenhagen which supports a number of Precis offices.
In this role, you will join us in our mission to achieve excellence in digital marketing and measurement. In return, we offer you an environment founded on teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to break new ground. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical implementation of tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Conversion Tracking technology using Google Tag Manager and on-page methods.
- Ensure the best data quality for clients and recommend improvements
- Create measurement and implementation plans and work with clients to implement them
- Proactively identify new opportunities for clients to use data or measurement solutions to drive value.
- Data analysis, visualization, and dashboarding
- Experience working with and implementing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) Knowledge of database languages (e.g. SQL) and scripting languages (e.g. Python).
*Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!