We are looking for an Associate Analytics Specialist to join our global Analytics Hub. In this role, you’ll learn everything there is to know about web analytics and help our clients to achieve best-in-class use of their data in digital marketing. You’ll work on projects including product implementation, data automation, and insights.
The primary responsibility for the role is to work with our portfolio of clients in analytics and digital marketing to create strong technical frameworks for data collection and data actionability. Our clients work across a number of verticals from Ecommerce to B2B, so you will be able to apply and develop your skills across a diverse set of industries. The role is in our analytics hub, which supports the whole of Precis and all of our analytics and marketing clients and teams.
To succeed in the role, you’ll be a problem-solver and will love getting into the details of how things work. At the same time, you’ll enjoy connecting technical analytics concepts to broader digital strategies. The core tools you’ll learn are Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, along with many others in our toolkit. Most importantly, you’re always eager to learn new things and are driven by curiosity. You’ll be working both with colleagues in the analytics team as well as the digital marketing team and our clients, meaning that you’ll communicate with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
In this role, you will join us in our mission to achieve excellence in digital marketing and measurement. In return, we offer you an environment founded on teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to break new ground. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Technical implementation of tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Conversion Tracking technology using Google Tag Manager and on-page methods.
- Ensure the best data quality for clients and recommend improvements
- Create measurement and implementation plans and work with clients to implement them
- Proactively identify new opportunities for clients to use data or measurement solutions to drive value.
- Data analysis, visualisation, and dashboarding
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent practical experience
- Curiosity and passion for web technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!