We are looking for an Associate Digital Specialists to join our growing team in Linköping. This role is aimed towards newly graduated students, or digital marketers in the beginning of their career. Your main tasks in this role will serve to improve the performance of our clients’ digital marketing activities based on data insights. With a team of highly skilled and supportive colleagues behind you, you will hold responsibility for strategy and operations within our clients’ paid search and/or paid social accounts, as well as working with other digital platforms relevant to each specific client.
Your underlying objective as Associate Digital Specialist at Precis will be to efficiently build a broad and deep competence in digital marketing; we will provide the platform and support for you to become a true expert in our field, and we hope that you will bring a real passion for learning and an ambition to grow into a digital marketing champion. If you fit the part, you will be working in a fast growing organisation, together with some of the most driven and hardworking talents in the industry.
We believe you are a quick-learner, that you appreciate using data and technology to solve problems, and that you thrive in a dynamic work environment. Naturally, you are expected to join us in our mission seeking excellence within digital marketing. In return, besides an extensive onboarding program and 1-1 mentorship, we offer you a workplace motivated by teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to break new ground. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with best-in-class technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of our clients’ paid search and/or paid social accounts, including continuous optimisation, analysis and strategy.
- Engaging with other advertising platforms such as Display & Video 360 and YouTube.
- Analysing customer behaviour and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our client’s online marketing investments.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations.
- Project management and client interaction.
- Continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques in our industry.
- BA/BSc in information systems, computer science, economics, statistics or similar.
- An enthusiasm to work with digital marketing based on passion, practical experience, or curiosity.
- Love of data – strong analytical and numerical skills including a good rapport with Excel.
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills, plenty of ambition, and a desire to become a real expert in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- The ability to grasp and use technical platforms and systems.
We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!