At Precis, we are committed to building an inclusive and fair workplace that attracts talent and advances its people, regardless of their background, experiences or perspectives. A diverse set of minds working in an inclusive environment leads to innovative ideas – and it is precisely these sorts of ideas that we need to keep pushing the boundaries of marketing.
We are looking for part-time Associate Digital Specialists who are eager to learn the ropes of digital marketing – with the goal of making a long career at Precis!
This is a part-time student position where we will expect you to be able to work approximately 20 hours per week. This role is aimed at students with at least one year left of studies.
Your main focus is to learn within your role and your team. Responsibilities, main goals, and development criteria are focused on gaining knowledge as well as contributing to Precis by utilizing your knowledge to make an impact on your clients and your team. Your role will be to assist a team of experienced marketing professionals in a variety of different digital marketing projects.
Your underlying objective as Associate Digital Specialist at Precis will be to efficiently build a broad and deep competence in digital marketing. We will provide the platform and support for you to become a true expert in our field, and we hope that you will bring a real passion for learning and an ambition to grow into a digital marketing champion.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of our clients’ paid search and/or paid social accounts, including continuous optimization, analysis, and strategy.
- Engaging with other advertising platforms such as Display & Video 360 and YouTube.
- Analyzing customer behavior and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our client’s online marketing investments.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations.
- Project management and client interaction.
- Continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques in our industry.
- Ongoing studies within information systems, computer science, economics, statistics, or similar.
- Any previous experience with paid search or paid social.
- An enthusiasm to work with digital marketing based on passion, practical experience, or curiosity.
- Love of data – strong analytical and numerical skills including a good rapport with Excel.
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills, plenty of ambition, and a desire to become a real expert in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The ability to grasp and use technology platforms and systems.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and excited to learn and develop your skills, apply now! ☀️
- Case interview
- Your first day!