We are looking for an Associate Media Buying/Ad Ops Specialist to join our growing international programmatic team! Programmatic is one of the fastest growing fields within digital marketing, and covers a broad range of disciplines including display, video, audio, native and DOOH advertising.
This role is aimed towards newly graduated students, or digital marketers in the beginning of their career. With a team of highly skilled and supportive colleagues behind you, you will hold responsibility for campaign management (planning, execution and reporting) of digital media campaigns in a fast-paced digital marketing environment. With an aptitude for data, this includes being able to multitask, troubleshoot, manage multiple timelines, keep calm under pressure and work across functions.
We believe you are a quick-learner, that you appreciate using data and technology to solve problems, and that you thrive in a dynamic work environment. Naturally, you are expected to join us in our mission seeking excellence within digital marketing. In return, besides an extensive onboarding program and 1-1 mentorship, we offer you a workplace motivated by teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to break new ground. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with best-in-class technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teams to support client deliverable deadlines
- Setting up campaigns and monitoring performance
- Report on campaign results
- Communicate and explain complex ideas to teams, clients, and advertising partners
- BA/BSc in marketing, information systems, economics, statistics or similar.
- Curious about digital marketing and new ad technologies
- Good knowledge and confidence in working with Excel
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills, plenty of ambition, and a desire to become a real expert in digital marketing.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- (Preferred) Previous experience with client communication is a plus
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!