We are looking for Associate Privacy Specialists to join our team for a 2-3 month paid internship (full or part-time) in spring/summer 2021.
This role is aimed towards newly current students or new graduates who are looking to build a career in digital marketing and privacy. Your role will be in supporting our Privacy and Marketing Ethics efforts, where we help our clients to understand and take action on matters relating to privacy including user experience and the effects on advertising measurement and performance. With a team of highly skilled and supportive colleagues behind you, you will work on a project to gather benchmarking data for all Precis clients with the goal of understanding their current status with regards to privacy. With this data, you will work with colleagues to build strategies to enable our clients to develop and become the best in class on the topics of data integrity, user experience, and transparency.
To succeed in this internship you’ll be a quick-learner, enjoy using data and technology to solve problems, and thrive in a dynamic work environment. Naturally, you are expected to join us in our mission seeking excellence within digital marketing. In return, you’ll receive an excellent grounding in Digital Marketing and privacy, 1-1 mentorship, and a workplace motivated by teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to break new ground. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with best-in-class technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
Tasks & responsibilities
- Collect benchmarking data regarding privacy for Precis’ client portfolio
- Translate data into meaningful dashboards and visualizations
- Work with digital marketing teams to build strategies and communicate privacy insights to clients
- Project management and client interaction
- Studying or recently graduated for an undergraduate or master’s degree, equivalent practical experience, or experience in a different field and a desire to move into digital marketing
- An enthusiasm to work with digital marketing and privacy based on passion, practical experience, or curiosity
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Working knowledge of internet technologies (cookies, HTML, HTTP requests, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
During the Covid pandemic, some or all of this internship will be performed remotely. Where it is possible and safe, we will try to invite you to our offices so that you can collaborate and learn from colleagues.
This internship is open to the following locations: London, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Linköping, Stockholm, and Gothenburg
- Case interview
- Your first day!