We are looking for a CRO Specialist to join our team in Oslo!
This is a new role in the Oslo office, and you’ll be an integral part of growing CRO as a service offering at Precis. You’ll collaborate with colleagues from digital marketing, web analytics, measurement, data, SEO, and creative to shape our organization, establish working methods and define processes that can set the standard for our future work within CRO.
As part of a team of specialists and strategists, you’ll work with several clients across different industries, and maturity levels, on both a strategic and operational level. Our client portfolio consists of a wide range of organizations, stretching from major international e-commerces to Saas and B2Bs.
You’ll work hands-on with our digital marketing teams to own the CRO process and delivery. Within that scope, you will conduct quantitative & qualitative analysis, produce data-driven hypotheses, and construct experiments for evaluating your findings – with the ambition of enhancing overall performance for our clients.
Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of the whole user journey and especially how CRO plays an important role. It is also preferable to have a basic understanding of SEO and the synergies between SEO and CRO. We are looking for someone who is proactive and self-starting, since a big part of the role is to discover opportunities, manage projects and develop client relationships.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research of client websites and user behaviour
- Run heuristic analysis, creating and prioritizing hypothesis for testing
- Implement experiments through tools like Google Optimize, monitoring and validating results
- Present results to clients, educate and hold workshops for both colleagues and clients
- Together with our colleagues building a culture of CRO within Precis and helping to define and improve our CRO framework
- +2 year hands-on experience working with Conversion Rate Optimization and A/B testing.
- Analytical and proactive with an ability to draw out real insights that make an impact
- Good understanding of web psychology, UX copywriting, and digital marketing
- Expert knowledge in tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Optimize, or other A/B testing tools.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Able to communicate with clients and colleagues in a clear and pedagogical manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and any Scandinavian language.
- (Preferred) Fluency in any other language.
- (Preferred) Basic coding skills in HTML or other programming languages
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- We believe in work/life balance, and offer flexible hours and an accommodating home office policy. We value meeting each other at the office – but we believe each Preciser should manage his or her own time, so working from home or another location from time to time is something we view as natural to be able to balance work with other things.
- This also goes for holidays. Everyone at Precis has 30 vacation days per year, one more week than the regular 5 weeks regulated by Norwegian vacation law. We also understand that not all our employees, who come from more than 20 different countries, celebrate the same holidays. Thus, we offer flexible public holidays.
- We take our employees’ physical and mental health seriously. All Precisers are offered health insurance that includes free psychology sessions, free consultations with specialists, sessions with physiotherapists, and more. We also have an employee discount at SATS. Of course, all our office equipment is ergonomic, and we support our employees when it comes to a home office and provide them with any needed office equipment.
- Free coffee goes without saying – as well as free snacks, juices, fruits, and more. Grab whatever you need when you’re in the office. We have a Kahoot quiz every Friday and enjoy fun after-work activities and team-building events.
- Learning is a very important part of Precis, and we are constantly growing and evolving. As a result, we support our employees in their development with free Udemy courses, free books, and organised book clubs, and dedicated learning time during working hours. We also sponsor Norwegian courses for our employees who are non-native speakers.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!