We are looking for a Motion Designer to join our growing creative team in Stockholm!
During the last eight years, Precis Digital has grown to be one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Northern Europe. Based in the Nordics and London, we have helped our clients to succeed online by offering a wide range of services within performance marketing, measurement, and technology. In 2019, we developed even further in our quest to master digital advertising by introducing creative services to the Precis offering.
As a Motion Designer, you will be a part of a team of supportive, fun-loving, and curious people that are dedicated to exploring creative possibilities within the field of digital marketing. Outside your team, you will be surrounded by colleagues that are experts within the digital channels and field.
Your role will be to help ideate and produce digital advertising that aims to ignite new start-ups and further develop established brands. You will help clients achieve top performance through content creation that communicates messages in a memorable and persuasive way. You are a curious and highly motivated designer who is passionate about visual storytelling through digital channels and has the ability to find synergies between creativity and data.
We believe you are a master in your craft, have been working in the creative field for a few years, and have a good understanding of how to apply your skills across digital formats and channels.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce ads for a variety of clients across various digital channels and formats: paid social, display, programmatic, video, etc.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to create solutions for our clients that solve design challenges and improve advertising performance.
- Develop motion guidelines and elements for multiple clients.
- Proactively stay up-to-date with digital trends and evolving design techniques, tools and processes.
- Advocate for motion design and ensure creative concepts and executions are elevated through the use of motion.
- Produce work that maintains consistency and high-graphic standards.
- Proven design skills with experience creating for digital platforms and campaigns
- Excellent motion design skills and confident in working with After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Strong Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop, Adobe XD Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Understanding of how to use performance data to drive creative execution
- Confident in executing ideas and concepts within brand and product guidelines
- Pulse on current digital marketing landscape, platforms, and evolving formats
- Willingness to push out-of-the-box thinking on all work, no matter the creative format or project
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Great communication and storytelling skills
- Skills within 3D and working with Cinema 4D, Maya or similar software is a plus.
- Experience working with Smartly, Google Web Designer, Studio, Bannerflow or similar automation/DCO solutions is a plus.
- HTML experience is a plus.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!