Are you excited about helping brands build a world-class presence on search? We need more Digital Specialists to support our growing teams in Gothenburg!
For this role, you will need a minimum of one year’s experience in managing activities in paid search, as well as a real passion for data-driven marketing. As a Digital Specialist at Precis, you will be working closely with our clients from day one and, together with a team of highly skilled colleagues, be responsible for operations and strategy for their digital marketing channels. This role is perfect for people who want to take their love of digital marketing to the next level, through working in an environment that encourages the furthering of knowledge and innovation. While the responsibilities in this role offer a clear starting point, we will actively encourage and enable you to develop your competencies both within search marketing and other disciplines.
If you fit the part you will be working in a fast-growing organization together with some of the most talented people in the industry.
As a professional at Precis, you will be intrigued by technology. You enjoy digging into big data sets, finding new ways to navigate systems, or building the perfect formula. If you’re used to solving marketing problems in a fast-changing environment, you’ll appreciate a workplace driven by teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to push boundaries. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology. And of course, having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of our clients’ paid search accounts, including continuous optimization, analysis, and strategy.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest search technologies and techniques.
- Present findings, insights, and analysis in a structured and understandable way using reports, presentations, and dashboards.
- Engaging with other advertising platforms such as Google Marketing Platform and YouTube.
- Analyze customer behavior and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics.
- Devise strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our client’s online marketing investments.
- Project management and client interaction.
- Identify and implement relevant industry changes and innovations
- Data-driven marketing evaluation using advanced tactics like Attribution modeling, CLV analysis, MMM and lift studies, etc., and other analysis-related projects.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with Google Ads.
- A real passion for digital marketing in general, search marketing in particular, and innovations in the field.
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills, plenty of ambition, and a drive to become a leading expert.
- Strong analytical, technical, and numerical skills, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Sheets/Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) BSc/MSc in marketing, or other fields such as IT/computer science, mathematics, statistics with a strong passion for digital marketing.
- (Preferred) Skills in scripting and automation.
- (Preferred) Fluency in Swedish or another additional language.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!