How would you feel about working for an agency that truly cares about your well-being, invests in your continued development and gives you the opportunity to focus on just a few, carefully selected clients?
We need more Digital Specialists to support our growing teams in Copenhagen. For this role, you will need a minimum of 1-2 year’s of full time experience in managing activities in either paid search or paid social, as well as a real passion for data-driven marketing. As a Digital Specialist at Precis you will be working closely with our clients from day one and, together with a team of highly skilled colleagues, be responsible for operations and strategy for their digital marketing channels.
This role is geared towards people who want to take their love of digital marketing to the next level. Individuals who are excited to see what they can achieve in an environment where furthering our knowledge and trying new things is seen as a segue to breaking new ground. If you fit the part you will be working in a fast-growing organisation together with some of the most talented people in the industry.
You will be intrigued by technology – you enjoy digging into big data sets, finding new ways around systems, or building the perfect formula. If you’re used to solving marketing problems in a fast-changing environment, you’ll appreciate a workplace driven by teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to push boundaries. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology. And of course, having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of paid search and/or paid social accounts, including continuous optimization, analysis, and strategy.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.
- Analysis of customer behavior and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our client’s online marketing investments.
- Project management and client interaction.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations.
- Attribution modeling and other analysis-related projects.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads accounts.
- A real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills, plenty of ambition, and a drive to become a real expert in digital marketing.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) BA/BSc in information systems, economics, statistics, or similar.
- (Preferred) Fluency in an additional language.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
We look forward to reading your application!
- Case interview
- Your first day!