Are you excited about making brands thrive using paid social media campaigns and strategies? We need more data-driven Digital Specialists to support our growing teams in Gothenburg!
For this role, you will need a minimum of one year’s experience in managing activities in paid social, as well as a real passion for data-driven marketing. As a Digital Specialist at Precis, you will be working closely with our clients from day one and, together with a team of highly skilled colleagues, be responsible for operations and strategy for their digital marketing channels. This role is perfect for people who want to take their love of digital marketing to the next level, through working in an environment that encourages the furthering of knowledge and innovation. While the responsibilities in this role offer a clear starting point, we will actively encourage and enable you to develop your competencies both within social media marketing and other disciplines.
If you fit the part you will be working in a fast-growing organization together with some of the most talented people in the industry.
As a professional at Precis, you will be intrigued by technology. You enjoy digging into big data sets, finding new ways to navigate systems, or building the perfect formula. If you’re used to solving marketing problems in a fast-changing environment, you’ll appreciate a workplace driven by teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to push boundaries. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology. And of course, having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of our clients’ paid social accounts, including continuous technical and creative optimization, analysis, and strategy.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.
- Analyze customer behavior and marketing performance using Excel and Web Analytics.
- Present findings in clear presentations, dashboards, and reports.
- Devise strategies and tactics to increase the value derived from our client’s marketing investments.
- Project management and client interaction.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations
- Data-driven marketing evaluation using advanced tactics like attribution modeling, CLV analysis, MMM and lift studies, etc.
- Minimum of 1-year experience within paid social media marketing.
- A real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills, plenty of ambition, and a drive to become a leading expert.
- An eye for good design, both in setting up engaging customer journeys and in optimizing the creative content at each step in the journey
- Strong technical, analytical, and numerical skills, preferably with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Sheets/Excel.
- An ability to visualize data and insights using tools such as Google Data Studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) BSc/MSc in marketing, or other fields such as IT/computer science, mathematics, statistics with a strong passion for digital marketing.
- (Preferred) Fluency in Swedish or another additional language.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Logical reasoning test
- Phone screening
- Case interview
- Your first day!