We are looking for a Digital Specialist to join our London team. To succeed in this role you must have a passion for digital marketing and be highly quantitative and detail oriented. You will be curious, a fast learner, and have the ambition to excel in our field. We will do everything we can to help you on the journey. You will get the opportunity to work with experts, take part in our comprehensive training programme, and learn from the award-winning work we do with our clients across Europe.
As a Digital Specialist, you will work with your team on cutting-edge projects with the aim of delivering excellent results to our clients. Your role will be centred around building best in class digital marketing solutions for channels like paid search, paid social and programmatic display. You will use data-driven approaches to create and optimise campaigns, test new features, and uncover insights that will improve performance.
WORK TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of paid search and/or paid social accounts, including continuous optimisation, analysis, and strategy.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.
- Analysis of customer behaviour and marketing performance using Excel and Google Analytics.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our client’s online marketing investments.
- Project management and client interaction.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations.
- Attribution modelling and other analysis-related projects.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing AdWords campaigns and/or working with Facebook Ads.
- Good understanding, and experience working with, Google Analytics.
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- A strong interest in digital marketing and technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) Fluency in more than one language.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!