We are on the hunt for a Graphic Designer to join our growing in-house brand team in Stockholm!
During the past eight years, Precis Digital has grown to be one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Northern Europe. Based in the Nordics and London, we have helped our clients to succeed online by offering cutting-edge services within performance marketing, measurement, creative and technology. In 2020, we set out to better demonstrate this by forming our own in-house marketing team – dedicated to sharing our expertise with the outside world.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be part of a small team of curious and ambitious people that are in the process of shaping the Precis brand. We’re a mix of Swedes, Danes and Brits with big goals but a group who never takes themselves too seriously. If you join us, you will benefit from the ownership of an in-house role, but supported by the expertise of your agency colleagues who you can lean on for advice, best practice and support.
Your role will stretch across channels and formats, to elevate the Precis brand and develop our look and feel. You will help our in-house team achieve new heights through content creation that communicates our vision to the outside world.
Who are you? We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who is curious and highly motivated, and not afraid of getting stuck in. You will have the visual skills to carry out our brand vision, with a special interest in animation to develop engaging creative and assets across our brand channels. The ideal match will have the confidence of experience to drive their own projects forward matched with the curiosity to expand their own skillset to new areas as our ambitions grow.
In return, we will offer you a dynamic workplace, where the limit is only the sum of your own ambition.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Be a key member in charge of brand guardianship and development
- Willingness to push out-of-the-box thinking on all work, no matter the creative format or project
- Attract new audiences with animation, video, infographics and other engaging creative across all the Precis social media accounts
- Work in partnership with our client-facing creative team to produce paid social media & display advertising assets for our brand
- Create graphics and other design elements for web content
- Act as an advisory and project-lead for large filming and design projects alongside our 3rd party agencies
- Help out with internal projects for each of our offices
- Proactively stay up-to-date with digital trends and evolving design techniques, tools and processes.
- Spot opportunities where your expertise could benefit the brand – this role will evolve as you do!
- Confident in executing your own ideas and be passionate about branding and maintaining corporate identity
- Proven design skills with experience creating for social platforms and paid media.
- Excellent motion design skills and confidence in working with After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Strong Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Has the skills to translate rough concepts and ideas into inspiring design
- Ability to own your own projects and meet tight deadlines
A huge plus would be an understanding of video shooting and editing for small-scale projects
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!