Are you in your final year of your master’s degree in law and looking for an internship to kick start your legal career? If so, keep on reading!
Founded in 2012, Precis Digital has become one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Europe, with over 400 employees and eight offices in Europe. As a fast growing company, we are constantly on the hunt for the best talent and we are now looking to expand our Stockholm-based legal team with a legal intern during Spring 2022.
At Precis, we strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. We offer a highly dynamic environment where curiosity and innovation are at the centre of our culture.
As a legal intern at Precis you will be given the opportunity to work alongside our skilled legal team in an international work environment and assist with legal matters spanning across our eight offices.
Work tasks and responsibilities
- Support with drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and other documents related to our business.
- Conduct legal research across a variety of relevant areas, ranging from privacy and IT law to marketing and intellectual property law.
- Communicate important updates and provide top-notch advice to other stakeholders and departments at Precis.
- Collaborate with our various teams to improve internal processes and compliance.
- You are in your final year of a Master of Laws (LL.M.) and writing your Master thesis during the spring semester of 2022, preferably within the areas of business law, data protection law or intellectual property law.
- You have a big interest in privacy, marketing and digitalisation, are highly motivated and eager to learn.
- You are curious, committed and able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, and any other languages are a plus.
What we can offer
- Mentorship and guidance throughout your internship from our small but growing legal team, including one-on-one support to help you get the most out of your internship.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects, with the possibility to tailor the experience to align with your interests and skills.
- First hand insights into the work of an in-house legal team to enhance your professional experience.
- We offer all our employees free snacks, coffee, tea and fruits everyday, and we open our kitchen bar with sodas and beers on Fridays for our afterworks.
- Young, social and open environment.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity. Your cover letter and CV should be provided in English. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Case interview
- Your first day!