We are now looking for a Martech Advisor to join us in Gothenburg! Are you intrigued by the possibilities within Google Cloud and eager to lead projects implementing best-in-class data solutions to solve a variety of our clients challenges? Then don’t be a stranger!
At Precis, we are currently expanding our ability to offer and integrating Google Cloud solutions to our clients. The aim is to help clients enhance their marketing and business capabilities, by leveraging cutting edge technology and machine learning. Working in close collaboration with Digital Specialists, Analytics implementation specialists, Data Scientists and Data Engineers, you will lead complex data projects within this area.
In this role, you will identify, present and lead projects centered around advanced analysis, marketing technology, GCP and attribution modelling. The aim is to help our clients in driving their data strategy, marketing strategy and data activation with the overarching goal to deliver solutions with a high business impact. This entails that you work with multiple external and internal stakeholders, and that you are expected to have equally excellent skills in both project management as well as in technological depth and understanding.
We offer a dynamic and rapid environment, where you will be working with some of the most talented people in the marketing tech industry. People who – just like yourself – share the passion for everything data driven. From bright digital specialists to savvy data scientists, all with a shared interest in pushing the boundaries within our field. You will be given a high level of freedom in steering your work and expanding your skills and knowledge by working on complex these projects with highly engaged peers and clients. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead implementations of highly technical solutions resulting in high business impact for clients on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work cross-functionally and closely with Data Engineers, Data Scientists and measurement specialists to develop and deliver Google Cloud Solutions.
- Own and lead the requirements gathering process, technical execution, and stakeholder management.
- Scope out project timeline and required internal and external resources.
- Connect data and insights to strategies in Digital Marketing platforms.
- Create, project manage and execute data project plans consisting of impactful analysis and data activation for our clients.
- Review and suggest improvements to our clients’ data infrastructure and data strategy.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for clients to use data to drive value.
- Work closely with our digital marketing teams to support and collaborate in implementing the data strategy across platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience within technical project management, with the ability to take ownership from end-to-end, finding solutions with high business impact for data activation.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, Google Analytics, or similar platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Hands-on experience in measurement or digital analytics.
- Strong understanding of channel optimisation methods, audiences, and attribution.
- Experience with data science topics like predictive modelling, machine learning, data mining, statistics, and visualisation.
- (Preferred) Knowledge of database languages (e.g., SQL) and scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- (Preferred) GCP certification.
- (Preferred) Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!