Precis Digital’s office in Gothenburg is constantly growing and in October 2021, we are therefore moving into a larger, and – if we can say it ourselves – also quite neat, new office space at Järntorget! After a long era of working from home during the pandemic, we are very excited to finally be able to gather again and develop a new, modern workplace with an attractive, flexible set-up for all co-workers. To continue developing our new office space and to provide great internal support, we are now recruiting a new peer to team up with our full-time Office Coordinator, Sara.
The role as Office Assistant is in many ways at the heart of the office, as most co-workers are dependent on the responsibilities that you have. The role entails working closely with the local Office Coordinator and admin team on a variety of tasks in one what or another related to ensuring a top-class, engaging and neat workplace. Common tasks will vary depending on the office’s needs and priorities, and range from office facility tasks to ideating and organizing social events for the office consisting of 70 co-workers. That requires both that you are well organized, actionable, enthusiastic, and unpretentious. We offer a dynamic, social, friendly, and professional workplace where diversity, curiosity, and helping each other are at our core.
This is a part-time position of a minimum 16 h/week, suitable for either you who is a student with a lot of spare time, or you who wish for a part-time occupation such as this role. The work hours will in most cases be scheduled during standard office hours, but for events and such, we expect a flexibility to also work evenings. We are looking for a long-term set-up with this new Office Assistant, so if you are a student, we expect you to have a minimum of two years until graduation. We are open to expanding the position’s percentage over time, together with the right candidate.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with our admin team to build a great place to work.
- Responsible for practical tasks and the general appearance of the office space – daily practicalities, tidying up as well as ideating and executing improvements.
- Day-to-day office support such as stationery orders, ordering and organizing office supplies, coordinating lunch orders, and such.
- Assisting in preparations for internal events and client meetings and conferences.
- Basic administrative tasks and routines.
We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity. For this position, we value personal qualities and to be suitable as Office Assistant, we expect you to:
- Have some previous work experience from an assistant role and/or adminitrative experiences.
- Have a structured approach and have attention to detail.
- Be efficient with a problem-solving attitude, enjoy executing practical tasks.
- Have an unpretentious mindset, keen to take on any task with a hands-on approach.
- Always ensure a friendly and collaborative communication with colleagues, clients, and vendors.
Feeling comfortable in, and having excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English, is a requirement. Our internal language use is English, but many (external) contacts are in Swedish.
Does this sound like a good match for you? If so, we’re looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but on October 31st at the latest.
- Case interview
- Your first day!