We are on the lookout for an experienced Product Owner to join our Technology and Data Department in Stockholm to play a key role in defining the next generation of Digital Marketing. The department consists of an interdisciplinary group of developers, data engineers, machine learning engineers and data scientists collaborating with the goal of developing cutting-edge technology products to be used by our internal digital marketing teams and our clients in their work to optimise our client’s marketing efforts and business objectives. You will join our team in an exciting stage as we are in the process of taking our internal tech platform to the next level.
You will work closely with our tech team to improve our products’ usability and adoption rate. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of making decisions and playing a key role when it comes to product strategy and growth.
To enjoy the role we believe that you’re a creative problem-solver with an analytical background that likes working closely with key stakeholders and technology teams. You will be a part of an international, ambitious and experienced team. We offer a workplace culture that is built on supportiveness, curiosity, teamwork and innovation.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define the main product goals and deliverables based on internal/client needs
- Creating and maintaining a set of artefacts (documentation, slide decks, wireframes, etc) that represent our products goals, roadmap, sprint goals
- Tracking product Objectives and Key results, sharing them with the team, making actions based on data
- Facilitating the strategic sessions with stakeholders
- Proactive collaboration with users (Play “voice of user” role)
- Leading sprint plannings and defining clear sprint goals with the development team(s)
- Proactive collaboration with the development team
- Accepting deliverables on a regular basis
- Demo the result of sprint/milestone to the key stakeholders and iterate on the feedback
- Providing clear requirements to the team and support their implementation
- Running products/features discovery and scoping
- Converting requirements into achievable deliverables due to agile best practices
- Maintaining product documentation set
- Experience within Data Engineering, ML Engineering and Data Science Technology
- Experience within MarTech, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce or related sectors as a Developer or Product Manager / Owner
- Good product mindset and “Get things done” approach
- Strategic thinking in both short and long term perspectives
- Good change management skills
- Product analytics & metrics management
- Advanced understanding of SDLC
- Good communication with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good prioritisation skills
- Agile project/product management skills
- Stakeholders management skills
We value a culture of open communication, respect, commitment to the goals and focus on them, but also the courage to deliver complex products as a team. Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!