We are on the lookout for an experienced Programmatic Expert to join our Group Central department and play a key role in developing our Programmatic offering. The department consists of an interdisciplinary group of experts within marketing evaluation, performance marketing and brand marketing, collaborating with the goal of developing processes and best practices to be used by our internal digital marketing teams and our clients in their work to optimise our clients’ marketing efforts and business objectives. You will join our team in an exciting stage as we are in the process of reshaping our service offering to meet the future demands on the market.
You will work closely with our Brand Marketing lead and programmatic experts to establish new processes, best practices and ultimately drive our Programmatic offering forward for all of Precis. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of making decisions and playing a key role when it comes to the overall brand strategy framework.
To enjoy the role we believe that you’re a creative problem-solver with an analytical background that likes working closely with key stakeholders in a cross-functional environment. You will be a part of an international, ambitious and experienced team. We offer a workplace culture that is built on supportiveness, curiosity, teamwork and innovation.
Work-tasks & responsibilities
- Together with the Performance Lead & Brand Marketing Lead responsible for driving Programmatic/Display forward for all of Precis.
- Provide thought leadership for anyone at Precis involved with Programmatic advertising
- Publisher and partner relationship management
- Develop internal best practices & classrooms
- Develop systems and processes for Precis overall growth within Programmatic:
- Pitch & audit processes/material
- Creative and feed based solutions
- Brand safety considerations
- Measurement & privacy opportunities
- “Awareness campaign” best practices
- Quality assurance and automation
- Best practice reporting & dash-boarding
- Deep platform competence (DV360/CM360, Verizon, The Trade Desk)
- Deep knowledge of the programmatic landscape (SSPs, ad tech providers etc.)
- Broad experience working with both branding & performance campaigns/KPI’s.
- Strong project management skills.
- Data-visualisation & light data-analysis.
- Experience with DV360/Campaign Manager API’s.
- Experience working with 3rd party programmatic tools.
- Theoretical understanding of tracking & attribution technologies.
- Data Studio / Google Sheets / Excel skills.
- Ability to teach and inspire others.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience within the programmatic field
- Native level in one of the nordic languages
We value a culture of open communication, respect, commitment to the goals and focus on them, but also the courage to deliver complex products as a team. Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!