Have you found your passion in Programmatic? So have we! The programmatic area within Precis has taken different shapes throughout the last five years and it’s now time for the next one. Our aspiration is to create a programmatic team within our specialist hub, in the form of an internal trading desk that will support all our digital marketing teams with programmatic set-ups and management. And we are now looking for more talented, smart and kind programmatic specialist to join the team – either in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, London, Gothenburg or Aarhus.
In the role, you will work, together with the other specialists within the team, on managing and improving the programmatic work we do. You will get the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects together with some of the smartest and kindest people in the field and some of the most innovative digital companies in the Nordics and beyond. As the team is located in our specialist hub, you will be working both with your own team of specialists as well as cooperating with our digital marketing teams.
We believe this role is perfect for someone who is passionate about Programmatic and wants to leverage their skills in both client projects and in building and improving internal processes and knowledge sharing. We think you have a solid background from a trading desk setting and are used to working in agile ways where quality and openness are key factors. We will offer you a learning intense culture where you will be given a lot of freedom to achieve the aims we set together.
We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Handle programmatic set-ups and ongoing work for multiple clients.
- Manage and improve client’s activities within their programmatic scope.
- Educate internally and contribute to knowledge sharing within the team and company.
- Offer advanced in-house technical problem solving and support.
- Utilize knowledge and expertise to contribute to business and team development.
- 1+ years of experience within programmatic media management, preferably from a trading desk.
- Product knowledge within DV360 or other DSP’s, and preferably Campaign Manager.
- Experience of managing complex programmatic activities with a full funnel approach with excellent skills both within branding and performance
- “Best in class” analytical and numerical skills.
- A burning passion for digital marketing
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
Working in the UK
Applicants who apply to our London office should have the right to work in the UK. If you do not have the right to work in the UK already, any offer of employment we make to you will be conditional upon you gaining it.
- Case interview
- Your first day!