We are looking for a Senior Creative Strategist to join our Oslo office!
Over the last nine years, Precis has grown to be one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Europe. Based in the Nordics and London, we have helped our clients to succeed online by offering a wide range of services within digital marketing, analytics, data, and technology. In 2019, we developed further in our quest to master digital advertising by introducing creative services to the Precis offering.
The role of the Senior Creative Strategist is to bridge the gap between marketing operations and creative, building a strong affinity for both sides, and ensuring integrated creative processes. You will advise our key clients across portfolios and drive projects across an international creative team, with art directors, designers, digital specialists and data advisors to help diagnose client business problems and develop insights-driven creative solutions. It is expected that you have an interest and an understanding of the digital marketing landscape and the roles the different channels play in it.
We are looking for curious, creative thinkers with solid project management skills and solutions-oriented mindsets. We believe you are a collaborative individual with a knack for seeing the big picture and connecting the dots along the way. As a Senior Creative Strategist, you are an excellent storyteller that is skilled in translating data insights into digital-first creative solutions across the mediamix. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of ad creative across visual channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, the programmatic space, etc. and you can lead holistic comms planning work for digital marketing presence. The duality in this role demands a balance of a strategic thinker with vital creative background, strong project manager skills and clear understanding of the channel dynamics in the digital landscape where this communication will thrive.
All in all, this role is passionate about challenging traditional creative processes and helping Precis shape the future of creative in digital marketing.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Craft insights-based creative strategies that meet client business objectives and KPIs
- Develop and maintain creative testing frameworks, encouraging an active and iterative approach to strategy and client development
- Produce creative briefs in accordance with testing roadmaps and clients comms/media plans
- Bridge the gap between multidisciplinary teams (e.g. Art Directors, Designers, Digital Specialists, Channel Leads, Data Advisors, etc.) to find solutions for our clients that alleviate creative challenges and improve overall advertising performance
- Maintain a “helicopter” view of project plans and production progress, ensuring realistic yet ambitious timelines are made
- Perform creative audits through performance analysis, competitive research, trend monitoring and market insights
- Present strategic solutions and creative ideas to clients and internal teams in a digestible and compelling way
- Utilise data and insights to inspire future strategies and optimise existing campaigns
- Proactively stay up-to-date with digital trends, platforms, tools, and processes
- Advocate for digital creative and help to integrate it into everyday working methodology at Precis through contributions that continuously improve internal processes, guidelines and best practices
- Proven experience in a creative strategy, comms and/or media planning. Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Held related positions and seeking a fast-paced, digital-first media environment
- Impressive knowledge of visual advertising platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Programmatic, Google App Campaigns, Snapchat, etc.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to meet tight deadlines while working across multiple projects, teams, and disciplines simultaneously
- Extensive experience with creative testing frameworks and processes
- Ability to think critically and translate data insights into consumer stories and digital strategies
- Proficient in presentation software, spreadsheets, analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and experience creating reports highlighting trends and extracting insights
- Professional experience pitching and presenting creative ideas in a digestible and compelling way
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to push out-of-the-box thinking on all work
- Case interview
- Your first day!