We are now looking for another Senior Data Advisor to join our team in either Copenhagen or Aarhus! Are you excited about solving complex problems for ambitious companies? Working within our data advisory team, you will lead data strategy and technical projects for some of our most advanced digital marketing clients. The role combines deep knowledge of the synergies between data, analytics, and digital marketing, as well as strong project management and communication skills.
Working in close collaboration with Precis and client teams, you’ll be involved in all stages of developing the data strategy for digital advertisers, from ideation through to execution. You will create and deliver roadmaps that bring together technology and business objectives to drive outstanding results and a clear evolution in digital maturity. You will use your communication, project management, and influencing skills to clearly communicate the strategy and value. Additionally, you’ll coordinate the expertise of our data, analytics, and marketing specialists to secure successful delivery of the project.
Data at Precis is complex and constantly developing. The platforms we work with range from Google Cloud Platforms (especially BigQuery and data products), to Precis technology, to Google Analytics, to other Martech tools. At the core of everything, you’ll have a strong understanding of the fundamentals including data flows between digital marketing platforms, how data can be actioned to create value, and how digital marketing is evaluated (attribution). You’ll be supported by specialists with deep knowledge in data and marketing platforms, meaning that your broad understanding of the ecosystem will be key in creating a vision and tying our work to long term business goals.
We offer a dynamic and rapid environment, where you will be working with some of the most talented people in the marketing tech industry. People who – just like yourself – share the passion for everything data driven. From bright digital specialists to savvy data scientists, all with a shared interest in pushing the boundaries within our field. You will be given a high level of freedom in steering your work and expanding your skills and knowledge by working on complex these projects with highly engaged peers and clients. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
Tasks & responsibilities
- Design, prioritise and secure delivery on strategic data roadmaps for key clients
- Ensure best-in-class usage of Precis and other data technologies for our client portfolio
- Lead technical data projects which demonstrate clear value, from ideation to execution
- Connect our data solutions with the digital marketing roadmap and business objectives.
- Orchestrate the project team (data scientists, engineers, and analytics specialists) to successfully deliver data solutions
- Own the scoping, timeline, and resource allocation required to secure delivery of data projects
- Collaborate closely with internal and external teams to move projects forwards. Identify issues early and be proactive in managing expectations and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working one or more data platforms relating to Digital Marketing (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, Google Analytics, other Martech tools)
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing, including media buying methods and marketing evaluation (attribution, incrementality, etc)
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills
- Ability to clearly communicate the value of data projects and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) Good understanding of the fundamentals of Data Engineering and Data Science areas (predictive modelling, data flows, automation, etc)
- (Preferred) Knowledge of database languages (e.g., SQL) and scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- (Preferred) GCP certification.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!