We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer / Design Lead to join our growing creative team!
During the last eight years, Precis Digital has grown to be one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Northern Europe. Based in the Nordics and London, we have helped our clients to succeed online by offering a wide range of services within performance marketing, measurement, and technology. In 2019, we developed even further in our quest to master digital advertising by introducing creative services to the Precis offering.
As a Senior Digital Designer, you will be a part of a team of supportive, fun-loving, and curious people that are dedicated to exploring creative possibilities within the field of digital marketing. Outside your team, you will be surrounded by colleagues that are experts within the digital channels and field, and who are always up for collaborations and sharing knowledge.
Your role will be to help ideate and produce digital advertising that aims to ignite new start-ups and further develop established brands. You will help clients achieve top performance through content creation that communicates messages in a memorable and persuasive way. You are a curious and highly motivated designer who is passionate about visual storytelling through digital channels and has the ability to find synergies between creativity and data. In this role, you will also be managing a small group of passionate digital designers with different specialities ranging from Motion Design to HTML5.
We believe you have been working in the creative field for some years and have a great understanding of how to push visual execution to the highest quality. You are inspired by working with multiple brands and curious to even better understand the connection between creative and performance marketing.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce ads for a variety of clients across various digital channels and formats: paid social, display, programmatic, video, etc.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to create solutions for our clients that solve design challenges and improve advertising performance.
- Guide, develop and inspire junior colleagues in their work and craft.
- Develop design processes, guidelines and quality standards for the design team.
- Proactively stay up-to-date with digital trends and evolving design techniques, tools and processes.
- Act as a creative advocate for digital/performance marketing with clients and internal teams by articulating digital guidelines, needs, and best practices.
- Ensure own and team output maintains consistency and the highest of graphic standards
- Excellent visual execution skills and the ability to push brand expression forward.
- Experience managing people or teams
- Proven design skills with experience creating for digital platforms and campaigns.
- Excellent Adobe Suite skills (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Knowledge of motion graphics with the ability to design and animate.
- Experience building design systems including digital brand guidelines and digital advertising templates.
- Highly confident in executing ideas and concepts within brand and product guidelines.
- Pulse on both design trends and the current digital marketing landscape, platforms, and evolving formats.
- Willingness to push out-of-the-box execution on all work, no matter the creative format or project.
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Great communication and storytelling skills.
- Experience working with Smartly, Google Web Designer, Studio, Bannerflow or similar automation/DCO solutions.
- Motivated by being part of developing the next generation digital agency.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!