If you love (yes, love) working with data, digital marketing, ambitions client projects and talented colleagues, this is for you!
- An award winning office environment. According to the Economist and Great Place to Work, Precis DK is one of Europe’s best places to work and the best “IT Workplace” in Denmark. We attribute 10% of the credit to our coffee machines, annual conference and benefits – the rest is down to the people you’d get to work with.
- The opportunity to focus. At Precis, we believe the only way to be truly client centric, is by working with fewer, carefully selected clients.
- The opportunity to grow through support, knowledge sharing, the freedom to explore and a genuine commitment to your career development and well-being.
Working as a Senior Digital Specialist at Precis in Copenhagen, you will get the opportunity to lead cutting-edge projects for some of the biggest brands around. You will play a critical role in building relationships and developing media strategies for a number of key clients. Your clients and colleagues will look to you for inspiration, ideas, product knowledge, and a passion for taking things to the next level in digital marketing.
We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and drive the performance and results for our clients’ digital investments in the relevant channels
- Collaborate closely with our clients to surface insights and initiatives that will help them break new ground
- Drive our work to the next level by testing new initiatives and optimisation techniques to improve performance
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques
- Deliver innovative work that sets the bar for everyone around you
- 3-5 years of experience in paid media management both as it relates to strategising and execution
- Proven ability to drive complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- A real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and, ideally, one additional language.
- Experience of managing and leading complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies
- Best-in-class analytical and numerical skills
- Consultative and proactive approach to client management
- (Preferred) BA/BSc in information systems, economics, statistics, or similar
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!