If you love (yes, love) working with data, digital marketing, ambitions client projects and talented colleagues, this is for you!
- An award winning office environment. According to Great Place to Work, Precis DK is the best “IT Workplace” in Denmark. We attribute 10% of the credit to our coffee machines, annual conference and benefits – the rest is down to the people you’d get to work with.
- The opportunity to focus. At Precis, we believe the only way to be truly client centric, is by working with fewer, carefully selected clients.
- The opportunity to grow through support, knowledge sharing, the freedom to explore and a genuine commitment to your career development and well-being.
Specifically for this role, you’ll need strong product knowledge in paid social and video (ideally YouTube) to hit the ground running.
Working as a Senior Digital Specialist at Precis in Copenhagen, you will get the opportunity to lead cutting-edge projects for some of the biggest brands around. You will play a critical role in building relationships and developing media strategies for a number of key clients. Your clients and colleagues will look to you for inspiration, ideas, product knowledge, and a passion for taking things to the next level in digital marketing.
We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and drive the performance and results for our clients’ digital investments in the relevant channels, particularly paid social and video.
- Collaborate closely with our clients to surface insights and initiatives that will help them break new ground
- Drive our work to the next level by testing new initiatives and optimisation techniques to improve performance
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques
- Deliver innovative work that sets the bar for everyone around you
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in paid media management
- Deep knowledge of Facebook Ads, Video (ideally YouTube) and Google Analytics
- A real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and, ideally, one additional language.
- Experience of managing and leading complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies
- Best-in-class analytical and numerical skills
- Consultative and proactive approach to client management
- (Preferred) BA/BSc in information systems, economics, statistics, or similar
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!