Are you excited about solving complex problems for ambitious companies? As a Senior Digital Specialist at Precis, you will get the opportunity to lead cutting-edge digital marketing projects, and collaborate with a team of experts who are passionate about all things digital. The core of your role is to ensure delivery of strategic and operational excellence to a small number of key clients, and you will achieve this through leveraging relationships, employing best in class technology and execution, and by building advanced media strategies and tactics. Your clients and colleagues will look to you for inspiration, ideas, product knowledge, and the drive to take things to the next level.
Succeeding at Precis is equal to thriving at the intersection between marketing, data, and technology. You need to have the ambition and ability to understand our clients most complex challenges, and be able to address these through building and communicating best in class strategies. As a Senior Digital Specialist we will give you the ability to work together with a team of some of the most talented people in the industry. You and the team will join forces in growing the performance of our clients marketing efforts by taking full charge of both operations and strategy.
Precis is built on the key belief that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, while – of course – having fun together along the way. We aim for nothing less than digital excellence. Are you ready to join us?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build digital strategies aimed at addressing our clients digital challenges.
- Own and drive the performance and results for our clients’ digital investments.
- Collaborate closely with our clients to surface insights and initiatives that will help them succeed.
- Drive our work to the next level by testing new initiatives and optimisation techniques to improve performance.
- Continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques in our industry.
- Deliver innovative work that sets the bar for everyone around you.
- 3+ years of experience within digital marketing.
- Great people and project manager skills, with experience leading client projects.
- Consultative and proactive approach to client management.
- Knowledge of Google Ads or Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Experience of managing and leading complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies.
- A passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use Excel/Sheets to structure and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Norwegian and English.
- (Preferred) Fluency in an additional language.
* Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- We believe in work/life balance, and offer flexible hours and an accommodating home office policy. We value meeting each other at the office – but working from home from time to time is something we view as quite natural.
- This also goes for holidays. Everyone at Precis has 30 vacation days per year, one more week than the regular 5 weeks regulated by Norwegian vacation law.
- We take our employees’ physical and mental health seriously. All Precisers are offered health insurance that includes free psychology sessions, free consultations with specialists, and more!
- We also have an employee discount at SATS. Of course, all our office equipment is ergonomic, and we support our employees when it comes to home office and provide them with any needed office equipment.
- Free coffee goes without saying – as well as free snacks, juices, fruits, and more. Grab whatever you need when you’re in the office. We have a Kahoot quiz every Friday, and enjoy fun after-work activities and team-building events.
- Learning is a very important part of Precis, and we are constantly growing and evolving. As a result, we support our employees in their development with free Udemy courses, free books, dedicated learning time during working hours, among many other initiatives.
- Case interview
- Your first day!