Are you excited about working on some of the most advanced projects in paid media? As a Senior Digital Specialist at Precis, you will get the opportunity to lead cutting-edge projects and collaborate with a team of experts who are passionate about digital. At the core of your role, you will play a critical role in building relationships, developing media strategies, and delivering excellence for a small number of key clients. Your clients and colleagues will look to you for inspiration, ideas, product knowledge, and the drive to take things to the next level in digital.
To succeed at Precis you’ll need to thrive at the intersection of marketing, data, and technology and have the ambition to become a close strategic partner to our clients. As a Senior Digital Specialist you will work together with a team of some of the most talented people in the industry, continuously growing the performance of our clients marketing efforts by taking charge of both operations and strategy in the relevant channels.
We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and drive the performance and results for our clients’ digital investments in the relevant channels.
- Collaborate closely with our clients to surface insights and initiatives that will help them break new ground.
- Drive our work to the next level by testing new initiatives and optimisation techniques to improve performance.
- Continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques in our industry.
- Deliver innovative work that sets the bar for everyone around you.
- 3+ years of experience in paid media management.
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads or Facebook Ads, Excel/Sheets, and Google Analytics.
- A passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience of managing and leading complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Consultative and proactive approach to client management.
- (Preferred) BA/BSc in a technical or quantitative field
- (Preferred) Skills in scripting and automation
- (Preferred) Fluency in an additional language.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!