Are you excited about solving complex problems for ambitious companies? As a Senior Digital Specialist at Precis, you will get the opportunity to lead cutting-edge digital marketing projects, and collaborate with a team of experts who are passionate about all things digital. The core of your role is to ensure the delivery of strategic and operational excellence to a small number of key clients, and you will achieve this through leveraging relationships, employing best-in-class technology and execution, and by building advanced media strategies and tactics. Your clients and colleagues will look to you for inspiration, ideas, product knowledge, and the drive to take things to the next level.
Succeeding at Precis is equal to thriving at the intersection between marketing, data, and technology. You need to have the ambition and ability to understand our clients’ most complex challenges and be able to address these through building and communicating best-in-class strategies. As a Senior Digital Specialist, we will give you the ability to work together with a team of some of the most talented people in the industry. You and the team will join forces in growing the performance of our clients marketing efforts by taking full charge of both operations and strategy.
Precis is built on the key belief that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, while – of course – having fun together along the way. We aim for nothing less than digital excellence. Are you ready to join us?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build digital strategies aimed at addressing our clients’ digital challenges.
- Own and drive the performance and results for our clients’ digital investments in the relevant channels.
- Collaborate closely with our clients to surface insights and initiatives that will help them break new ground.
- Drive our work to the next level by testing new initiatives and optimization techniques to improve performance.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.
- Deliver innovative work that sets the bar for everyone around you.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in paid media management.
- Experience in managing and leading complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies.
- A passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- A consultative and proactive approach to client management.
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Deep analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use Excel/Sheets to structure and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) BA/BSc in information systems, economics, statistics, or similar.
- (Preferred) Fluency in Swedish or another additional language.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!