Are you excited about the prospect of pioneering some of the most advanced projects in paid media? Working as a Senior Digital Specialist at Precis, you will get the opportunity to lead cutting-edge projects for some of the biggest brands around. You will play a critical role in building relationships and developing media strategies for a number of key clients. Your clients and colleagues will look to you for inspiration, ideas, product knowledge, and a passion for taking things to the next level in digital marketing.
The role is suited to someone who has found a love of digital marketing, the technology behind it, and the great possibilities that come with it; someone who is eager to apply their experience and knowledge to push the boundaries of digital marketing with us. As a Senior Digital Specialist, you will work together with a team of some of the most talented people in the industry while continuously growing the performance of our clients’ marketing efforts. We see that you have the ability to take charge of day-to-day marketing operations while also having a knack for seeing the big picture and connecting the dots along the way.
We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own and drive the performance and results for our clients’ digital investments in the relevant channels.
- Outline and implement holistic marketing strategies that will guide the operations across channels and focus areas.
- Help bridge the gap between multidisciplinary areas to find solutions for our clients that use creativity and technology to alleviate business challenges.
- Collaborate closely with our clients to surface insights and initiatives that will help them break new ground and inspire future strategies.
- Drive our work to the next level by testing new initiatives and optimisation techniques to improve performance.
- Strive to continuously learn and master the latest technologies and techniques.
- Deliver innovative work that sets the bar for everyone around you.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in paid media management.
- Deep knowledge within Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube, DV360/Campaign Manager and Google Analytics.
- A real passion for digital marketing and innovations in the field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and/or English.
- Proficiency presenting strategic solutions and ideas to clients and internal teams in a digestible and compelling way.
- Experience in managing and leading complex, performance-oriented marketing strategies across the funnel
- Best-in-class analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to think critically and translate data insights into strategies.
- Consultative and proactive approach to client management.
- (Preferred) BA/BSc in information systems, economics, statistics, or similar.
- (Preferred) Fluency in an additional language.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!