We are on the lookout for a Senior Developer to join our Technology department in Stockholm to help us to define the next generation of digital marketing. The department consists of developers, data engineers, and data scientists that are working together with the aim to provide technology to be used by our digital marketing teams in their work to optimise our clients’ marketing efforts. You will join one of our two teams in an exciting stage as we are in the process of taking our internal tech platform to the next level.
You will work with new, modern development technologies as well as Docker/Kubernetes and Serverless. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of making decisions and playing an active role when it comes to defining the technical path to follow going forward.
To enjoy the role we believe that you’re a creative problem-solver that likes working closely with your team. As a part of our team, you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility when it comes to performing both daily tasks and long-term projects, and you will be a part of an international, ambitious and experienced team. We offer a workplace that is built on supportiveness, curiosity and a desire to break new ground where we value innovation and teamwork.
Work-tasks & responsibilities
- Be responsible for building, integrating, developing internal products with a focus on usability, performance, security, scalability and high availability.
- Work together with the team on maintaining and updating current stack and applications as well as set future architecture and technology stack.
- Improve and maintain code quality by writing tests and applying best practices.
- Work closely with our Marketing teams to ensure we are delivering usable and useful technology.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience within web development
- Minimum 3 years of solid and proven ability to build web applications using React
- Solid experience working with databases and SQL
- Experience with web application development, preferably from Django or Flask.
- Experience with serverless frameworks and Cloud Providers
- Knowledge on GCP or similar Cloud Providers with interest in specializing on GCP
- Have a great interest in exploring and keeping up with new technologies and to go from idea to implementation
- Experience from projects involving building, developing and maintaining scalable platforms
- (Preffered) Experience with DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes and *nix
- (Preferred) Experience in Data Engineering/DataScience
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Technical interview
- Final interview
- Your first day!