Our office in Stockholm is growing and we are now looking for a Senior Martech Specialist to join us!
At Precis we are currently in an exciting phase where we are expanding our ability to offer Google Cloud solutions to our clients. The aim is to help clients enhance their marketing and business capabilities, by leveraging cutting edge technology and machine learning. You will join a team of Digital Specialists and work closely with Analytics implementation specialists, Data Scientists and Data Engineers, to lead complex data projects from start to finish.
We believe you are intrigued by the possibilities within Google Cloud and are eager to lead projects to implement best-in-class data solutions to solve a variety of our clients challenges. You will identify, present and lead projects centered around advanced analysis, marketing technology, GCP and attribution. The aim is to help our clients in driving their data strategy, marketing strategy and data activation with the overarching goal to deliver solutions with a high business impact. We think you thrive when you are working with multiple external and internal stakeholders and that you have equally excellent skills in project management as in technological depth and knowledge.
We offer a dynamic and rapid environment where you will be working with some of the most talented people in the industry. From bright digital specialist to great data scientist, all with a shared interest in pushing the boundaries of what can be done within martech and performance marketing. You will be given a high level of freedom in steering your work and expanding your skills and knowledge by working on complex projects with highly engaged clients. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead implementation of highly technical solutions resulting in high business impact for clients on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work closely with Data Engineers, Data Scientists and measurement specialists to develop and deliver Google Cloud Solutions.
- Own and lead the requirements gathering process, technical execution, and stakeholder management.
- Scope out project timeline and required internal and external resources.
- Connect data and insights to strategies in Digital Marketing platforms.
- Create, project manage and execute data project plans consisting of impactful analysis and data activation for our clients.
- Review and suggest improvements to our clients’ data infrastructure and data strategy.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for clients to use data to drive value.
- Work closely with our digital marketing teams to support and collaborate in implementing the data strategy across platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- The ability to take ownership from end-to-end, finding solutions with high business impact for data activation.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, Google Analytics, or similar platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Hands-on experience in measurement or digital analytics from previous employment or assignments.
- Strong understanding of channel optimisation methods, audiences, and attribution.
- Experience with data science topics like predictive modelling, machine learning, data mining, statistics, and visualisation.
- (Preferred) Knowledge of database languages (e.g., SQL) and scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- (Preferred) GCP certification.
- (Preferred) Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!