We’re looking for a Senior Digital Specialist within Programmatic to join our growing international programmatic team! As a Senior Programmatic Specialist, you will join our ambitious team of highly skilled and supportive colleagues, taking lead on an exciting client portfolio.
We imagine that you have gained an understanding of the tasks within the Programmatic discipline from a previous role and that you are ready for new challenges and goals. We want to give you an opportunity to strengthen your professionalism and pursue your ambitions. It is therefore important that you are ready to take responsibility. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
As a Senior Programmatic Specialist, you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns for clients within different verticals and across markets. A key task will be to convey and develop our programmatic offering by staying on top of trends and engaging in client communications and media planning. In addition, you will be responsible for, among other things: setting up campaigns, activating creatives, preparing a campaign strategy, validating tracking, data collection, analysis and reporting.
At Precis, we love data and showing the effect across the overall media mix. Thus, you will work with a wide range of channel specialists, analysts and client leads to ensure that you can deliver the optimal solutions across technology, data and media. We strive to be the best in the industry and therefore offer good opportunities for further education in your field, and for you to put your own fingerprint on our development, which is driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, technology, data and job satisfaction.
- Minimum two years working experience within programmatic.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey and simplify data and tech.
- Highly analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong aptitude for identifying problems and areas of improvement.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- BA/BSc in information systems, computer science, economics, statistics or similar.
- (Preferred) Previous experience with client communication.
- Case interview
- Your first day!