The SEO field within Precis is growing and we are now looking for a smart, driven and kind SEO Specialist to join our SEO Hub, Precis’ cross-office team of specialists working on some of the most complex projects to help our clients to achieve market-leading SEO work. Therefore, the successful candidate can join our team in either Copenhagen, Stockholm, or Gothenburg where we’ll help our clients, strategically as well as technically, while also building our internal SEO offering including new processes, best practices and internal training. The team is heavily invested in exploring and innovating within the joint field of SEO and SEM and you will be a part of the work we are doing in researching and building solutions that will result in organic traffic growth.
To be a match for the role we believe you have found your passion for SEO and have some experience working within the field. You have an analytical mindset and enjoy being able to solve technical problems and support both clients and colleagues in SEO related questions and challenges. You are used to working with a broad scope of SEO, covering everything from audits to technical set-ups in collaborations with developers and programmers.
We will offer you a dynamic environment with loads of opportunities to have a high impact both in our client work as well as our strategic direction for our SEO area as a whole. The role includes a lot of opportunities to try and test, work with clients within different verticals and industries as well as working alongside some of the best people there is within digital marketing. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage client projects within SEO, alone or with other project managers.
- Perform SEO audits and health-checks.
- Perform keyword research, on-page optimization and create content recommendations
- Site crawling and performance indexing.
- Offer SEO-related technical problem solving and support.
- Continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and developments.
- Collaborate with team members responsible for other channels or projects to ensure alignment on overall goals.
- 1+ year of experience from working with SEO.
- Experience in SEO associated tools.
- Good understanding of content- and link audits.
- Good project management, analytical and numerical skills.
- A burning passion for digital.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- (Preferred) Fluency in Swedish and German
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!