Are you excited about the prospect of pioneering some of the most advanced projects in organic search? Our SEO team is growing and we are looking for a SEO Team Lead to join us in either Stockholm or Gothenburg! The successful candidate will develop and manage a team of talented and enthusiastic SEO Specialists, contribute to building the culture of the team, and lead by example by working on cutting-edge projects with some of the most exciting brands across Europe.
This role is in the SEO Hub, Precis’ cross-office team of SEO specialists.Together with a team of 3-5 people, you will play a critical role in building client relationships, and your team will be responsible for a number of key clients and the development of their organic strategy. Your focus will be to lead your team and to support and work with our digital marketing teams and their clients on delivering best-in-class SEO work.
When it comes to SEO knowledge and product competence you’ll lead by example by working on our most complex projects end-to-end. Our team works on all aspects of SEO with clients, strategically as well as technical. The team is heavily invested in exploring and innovating within the joint field of SEO and SEM and you will be a part of the work we are doing in researching and building solutions that will result in organic traffic growth. Your clients and colleagues will look to you for inspiration, ideas, product knowledge, and a passion for taking things to the next level within digital marketing.
In this role, you will join us in our mission to achieve excellence in digital marketing and SEO. In return, we offer you an environment founded on teamwork, curiosity, and the desire to break new ground. We strongly believe that the best work is achieved by combining outstanding people with great technology, and – of course – having fun together along the way. Are you ready to join us in the pursuit of digital excellence?
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manager for SEO Specialists in the team
- Build the culture of the team and take responsibility for the successful delivery of SEO hub projects
- Actively lead several complex client projects and coordinate the team’s execution both at an operational, tactical and strategic level to meet both short- and long-term targets.
- Build and own relationships with client stakeholders (incl. C-level) to deliver key projects and cement Precis as a strategic SEO partner.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for clients to use SEO solutions and efforts to drive value.
- Develop the product and SEO competence of Precis and the team
- 4+ years of experience of SEO, as well as an understanding of other performance marketing channels, including paid search, paid social and display.
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO as well as content- and link audits.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- People management experience with excellent leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing platforms and the connection between them.
- Proven experience in leading client-facing SEO projects.
- Deep understanding of relevant SEO technologies and how they can be used to create strategic value.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Consultative and proactive approach to client management
- Strong written and verbal in one of the Nordic languages skills.
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!