For our Copenhagen office, we are looking for a Student Helper who is eager to learn the robes of digital marketing – with the goal of making a long career at Precis. While you will not be working on the biggest and most complex projects from the get-go, this is an import role: Many our most experienced Specialists and Managers started their careers at Precis as Student Workers, and it remains a priority for us to attract, train and retain the most curious minds out there – even if you are still at university. Ideally, you have at least one year left before graduating and able to put in an average of 20 hours/week (we understand that this needs to be adjusted to your schedule and courses on an ongoing basis).
This role has a full focus on assisting one of our Digital Marketing teams. At this junior level, the role will be heavily geared towards platform and product competency development. Client management or product specialisation will often be the natural next step when you move to a full-time role.
Depending on your profile, the need in your team, and your interest, this role will often be geared towards analytical tasks and responsibilities for recurring optimisation with a general focus on developing a strong platform and product competency.
Your main focus is to learn within your role and your team. Responsibilities, main goals, and development criteria are focused on gaining knowledge as well as contributing to Precis by utilising your knowledge to make an impact on your clients and your team.
A great workplace combines exceptional colleagues and hard problems. Constructive feedback, iterations, and other marginal gains are what it’s all about – It what sets us apart from the rest. We always encourage you to come up with better ways of doing things and expect you to be a part of raising the bar.
Role & responsibilities
- Entry level role in one of our digital marketing teams
- Account performance, account development, and ad-hoc account management
- Product competency within relevant platforms, e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and programmatic advertising via Google Marketing Platform, as well as Google Analytics and reporting in Data Studio and Google Sheets
- Show independence in participating in project management and coordination within your team’s client work
- Structure and prioritise your client work tasks to meet internal and external deadlines
- Act according to our values: Respectfulness, Transparency, Supportiveness, Curiosity, Innovativeness, and Passion
- Learn to apply all Precis core processes for optimisation within relevant platform
- Gain general knowledge in relevant platforms Precis utilises for clients
- Account performance in relation to goals agreed with your team and/or client
- Be a reliable support for your team, whom they can use as a resource in client work
- Deliver tasks on time and in the right order
- Develop great personal time management to balance both school and Precis work tasks
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Phone Screening
- Your first day!