Are you a seasoned digital marketer with proven experience in full-funnel digital marketing strategy? Have you led long-term digital maturity projects in-house or with a client before? Added to that do you have a passion for developing talented people and seeing them thrive and succeed? If the answer is yes, then read on!
Our Gothenburg office has constantly grown since being founded in 2016. We are currently an office of around 70 people, all passionate about challenging our industry and being a driving force in the development of data-driven digital marketing. Our digital specialists are currently split into six different teams, but as we continue to grow – so will the number of teams – since we do not want them to grow too large. Hence, we are now on the lookout for more passionate and competent leaders – eager about developing both people and clients!
Our teams normally consist of about 5-8 enthusiastic people who are experts within the field of digital marketing, committed to taking the team’s clients to the next level. Together with your team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients from a variety of industries, spanning across different marketing platforms and with a wide range of needs and challenges when it comes to digital maturity.
To succeed in a role as Team Lead with us, you are truly driven by seeing others grow. You have a coaching mindset and like to work closely with your team to set plans, come up with new ideas and share knowledge. At the same time, you are well versed and have a deep understanding of digital marketing – from strategy to execution. You are used to building relationships with stakeholders and have a transparent way of communicating, both internally and externally.
We will offer you a role where you will be able to have a large impact on our clients’ performance as well as on your team and its work. You will be given all the freedom you need to build your team and set your agenda, and we will make sure to provide you with the support and resources you need to do so.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Actively lead complex client projects and coordinate the team’s execution (including short- and long-term strategies) to meet targets
- Work hands-on with marketing execution, either in digital marketing platforms, initiatives related to data, analytics, tech or creative, or a combination of them
- Adopt and develop best practices
- Consistently coach and develop junior and senior colleagues to be high performers
- Collaborate and align with people and competencies across Precis
- Build and own relationship with client stakeholders (incl. C-level) to deliver key projects and cement Precis as a strategic partner
- Negotiate contracts and develop the client portfolio
- Partake in recruitment and retain key talents
- Own and execute a financial plan for your team/business unit
- Be an ambassador for Precis internally and externally
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience within digital marketing and paid media
- Deep understanding of digital marketing platforms and the connection between them
- Deep understanding of relevant technologies & tools, and how they can be used to create strategic value
- A technical skillset that enables leadership of technically focused reportees
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English/Swedish skills
- Previous agency experience is a plus
Our preferred qualifications are a welcome addition but not a requirement to apply. We believe that excellent people can come from a range of backgrounds and we value diversity.
- Case interview
- Your first day!