Meet the Data & Analytics team!
Our Data & Analytics teams work cross-functionally with marketing and technology teams to solve our clients’ most complex challenges.
Our analytics specialists help our clients to achieve market-leading analytics implementations and strategies, while our data experts assure next-level data maturity by building secure and efficient data pipelines, developing data warehouses, and driving data analyses to deliver business value.
Best in class data collection and actionability, all while keeping user privacy at heart.
Get to know our Data & Analytics team
Our team works across all projects at Precis to take our clients’ analytics and data maturity to the next level. This means that we design, develop or productionise infrastructure and models to power our clients with data & analytics solutions that accelerate their data maturity.
Skills and competencies
- We believe that curiosity is a skill that will help anyone working in data and analytics!
- Communication is key. You’ll need to be able to translate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- In our Data team, Python, SQL, and Google Cloud Platform are the core technologies. Master them, and the world is your oyster!
- In all roles in Data & Analytics, the ability to connect technical concepts and data solutions to real business value is an incredible asset.
Why join the Data & Analytics team?
Our data and analytics team is formed of a group of curious and talented people from many different backgrounds. If you enjoy debating the nuances of data and analytics in all walks of life then this team is for you.
Outside of our main roles, we’ve explored all sorts of possibilities within data, from building data models to improve your fantasy football picks or building a dashboard exploring our offices’ spotify habits – no field is immune from analysis!
Stats and fun things about the team
- Men/Women: 55 % / 45 %
- We’re a cross-office team with team members located in Copenhagen, London, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki!
Are you interested in joining our Data & Analytics team? Check out our open jobs.
Stay in the loop
Sign up to subscribe