This year’s Great Place To Work results are in, and I’m thrilled to announce that we have progressed from 2017’s fifth and 12th places, respectively – something I’m incredibly proud of.
Precis tends to write about the advertising industry and our take on data-driven marketing. This time around, I thought that I would share some of the things we’ve been working on across Precis and in Denmark specifically concerning being surrounded by wonderful, motivated and competent coworkers.
Below you’ll find some of the people-related highlights from the last 12 months.
- In March 2018 we opened the doors to our second Danish office which is located in Aarhus and as of writing has ten highly motivated and competent people delivering Precis’ services to an increasingly Jutlandish client portfolio
- With the launch of Aarhus and expansion in Copenhagen, Precis Denmark has grown from 27 people in one office around this time last year to 50 people across two offices
- We continue to get the opportunity to do great work together with ambitious and trusting clients, which results in increasingly challenging and exciting tasks for our digital marketers day in and day out. Continuous improvements to automatisation and our proprietary technology platform allow our specialists to focus on creativity and problem-solving rather than spending the bulk of their time and monotonous and time-consuming tasks
- After a lot of great feedback from the people across the organisation, our onboarding and training program has been updated with a dedicated app, live and recorded training sessions as well as an improved structure and support for newcomers to Precis
- Our physiotherapist helps us stay happy and healthy with preventive strength training exercises twice a week in the morning, as well as weekly running teams, outdoor circuit training, and massages
- Our Copenhagen office was refurbished to better provide a framework that allows our people to stay motivated, hydrated, and well-fed throughout the day
We’re still in an early stage of our journey and development as a company and workplace, why I’m excited to continue working with my colleagues on improving areas related to our people, service offering, and technology!